Field Integration Engineer
9 days ago
The Field Integration Engineer provides technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Da Nang. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Integrate game update from the worldwide Android/iOS versions of Ubisoft Mobile games.
- Integrate and update the third-party SDKs (Billing, tracking, account, social).
- Implement the game modification when requested (e.g. UI, Monetization).
- Provide time estimation based on design changes proposal.
- Game build management (version management, record & archive).
- Work process documenting and sharing (record and publish on department document space).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with game development
- Proficient in C++, C# and Java knowledge is a plus.
- Experience developing game using XCode; Plus: Experience with XCode version before 10 and transition into version 10+
- Good debugging and problem-solving skill
- Ability to work efficiently with a large, existing code base
- A high degree of source control experience
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team player
As a plus:
- Experience with Live and Online-related SDKs
- Experience developing games on Android and/or iOS platforms (preferably with shipped titles)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits