Fantasy RPG: Senior Level Artist (m/f/d)
16 days ago
Bioware RPG meets JRPG in a fantastic, hand-crafted open world with a twist. A dream-game we wanted to make for a long time. The game is in concept phase / early pre-production.
Senior Level Artist (m/f/d)
For over 20 years KING Art has been developing games in all genres and for many platforms. Great teamwork, respect, hard work and the willingness to learn and evolve is what defines us as a team. These are our values:
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not like. Love!
- We grow with the people who are working here. We don’t expect anyone to know everything or be perfect, but everyone must be willing to grow
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people
- There is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of everybody leads to less stress and better games
We are looking for a Senior Level Artist to help us push the quality of future projects. If you recognize yourself in in the following description or have questions, please fill out an application so we can get in touch with you.
- An experienced level artist with a few years and projects under your belt
- You are well organized and structured in your work
- Passionate about creating great art and memorable levels
- Skillful in communicating with other developers
- A team player who likes to help others and learn from them
- Self-motivated, leading by example and you can motivate others
- Proactive in identifying risks and opportunities
- Proficient at communicating in English
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in AA/AAA game development
- Experience in creating (3rd person) shooter levels
- Skills in lighting, effects and atmospherics
- Willing to relocate to Bremen, Germany
- German language skills
- Create visually stunning levels in cooperation with level designers and 3D artists
- Work with other experienced, motivated, ambitious, and friendly colleagues
- Work on core-games for PC and consoles you can be proud of (Shooter, RPG, RTS)
- Contribute significantly to our games
- Become part of the KING Art family
Applications are welcome in German or English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.