Fall 2020 Production Intern
Orlando Florida United States
1 month ago
Fall 2020: Production Intern
Must be available for a full-time, paid, virtual internship between September and December 2020**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. We create connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, PGA TOUR® golf, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about us, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Role Overview: As a Production Intern, you will learn how to manage and create production schedules and content in our systems. You will also contribute to live content program designs, idea development, and production coordination.
- Support the management of our entire production schedule from briefing through deployment, using prioritization and acceptance criteria to define a product, feature, or deliverable
- Support the digital business and sustain collaborative, interdependent relationships across teams
- Communicate production information between different parts of our team and ensure productions remain aligned and on-track with prioritization
- Chase master assets where needed, ensure assets are tracking with our production partners, and track all asset reviews and approvals
- Schedule meetings, prepare documents, take notes, and enter data into relevant production tracking tools
- Provide administrative support for Producers including scheduling and managing expenses
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and slated to graduated in Spring 2021 or beyond
- You have a working knowledge of project management, processes, tools, and planning
- You have experience with defining a production schedule for a product, feature, or deliverable
- You are proficient in Microsoft Suite, Perforce, Trello, Visio, JIRA, Hansoft, or any other project management and developmental tools
- You know how to communicate your vision and iterate with multiple perspectives
- You are eager to be collaborative with teams in building our creative and design elements
- You are motivated to overcome challenges and bring your tasks to completion
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.