This job might no longer be available.
Odesa Odessa Oblast ua
7 months ago
As a Facility specialist, you will manage Odesa office capacity; analyze its changes due to the offices expansion or reduction, new openings or closing, employees’ relocations within offices.
- Initiate and conduct tenders in coordination with Admin teams
- Fire protection, air-conditioning, heating issues’ management
- Routine office renovations and one-off fixing
- Electrical, water and sewerage issues’ management
- Stock management and logistics continuous process improvement
- Communication with suppliers, reporting
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experience in similar position (local name of the position for search - Энергетик, Главный энергетик)
- Education – specialized, higher - is a plus
- Good knowledge of construction management principles and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- Vendor management experience
- Negotiation with service providers, construction companies, landlord
- Experience within the games industry and/or IT is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet tools/browsers
- English – Intermediary level is a big plus
- Driver’s license with at least B category- not mandatory
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- A desire to develop your career in a dynamic, innovative global organization
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way
- Since we value health you’ll have an access to Medical\Life insurance after the first 3 months
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in-studio doctor
- If you feel that your English/French level is not so fluent yet we have in-studio courses
- If you get hungry you can grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
- You’ll have a long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Odesa has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Odesa Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
If you are interested – please send your CV
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.