15 days ago
Are you a Facilities Technician who is keen for a challenge? Not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’? In this role you will deploy all your skills and experience both technical and non-technical to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot Guerrilla’s Studio Facilities environment.
As a member of the Facilities Team, you will be working in close collaboration with your direct facilities colleagues and other Guerrilla Support Team members. Being a direct point of escalation to all Guerrillas in need of facilities support to ensure the overall success of the entire organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Facilities Technician at Guerrilla we will look to you to:
- Control and maintain Studio HVAC, Electronical, Fire Protection, and Security Infrastructure, including the ones in our onsite data center (MER/SER) and all other building facilities domains (kitchen, elevators, toilets, etc.)
- Handle facilities-related requests from within Guerrilla and external partners.
- Monitor the studio during and outside of office hours in close collaboration with the security team.
- Plan, coordinate and execute infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinate and oversee external partners performing maintenance activities.
- Perform administrative tasks: archiving, documenting, incident tracking, maintenance planning, invoicing, etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
WHO YOU ARE
As facilities technician you have/are:
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- A problem solving and innovative mind
- An extremely service-minded and proactive attitude
- Flexible, enthusiastic and hands-on
- Willing to participate in standby shifts
- A background that adds to the diversity of Guerrilla’s team
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Motivation Letter - we like getting a read on why you think you're a good candidate AND why you want to work for Guerrilla!
Please note that immigration and relocation support is not available for this role.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.