Based in Lisbon, Portugal with regular international business travel
Reporting to the Head of Facilities (based in Portugal), the Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the delivery of all facility services in order to maintain a high-quality work environment to our highly talented team in all locations in which we have a place of business. The office portfolio currently comprises offices in Lisbon, Genoa (Italia), London (2), Guildford (England) and Izmir (Turkey)
The Facilities Operations Manager supports and leads the team in the management and execution of all facility operational plans, projects, strategies & budgets across portfolio offices.
This will require to oversee the day-to-day operations ensuring that buildings are maintained to the highest standards; future needs are anticipated and planned for; and managing a portfolio of work places that truly reflect the values of our company, the employee experience that we are striving to deliver and are genuinely memorable for anyone visiting.
Working closely with the Head of Facilities, Facilities Team, colleagues from the HR team, and Managers, duties include:
- Oversee the implementation of the portfolio strategy ensuring that workplaces meet the current and future needs of the business;
- Support the negotiation of leasing, rate/rent and service charges for all property agreements;
- Delivering office development and re-fit projects on time, on budget and to the highest standards;
- Develop and deliver facilities services procurement processes including negotiate contracts, define appropriate SLA’s and monitor KPI’s;
- Produce metrics to plan and optimize office occupancy and usage;
- Support the implementation of the FM Governance program across all portfolio;
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Facilities team with focus in FM hard (technical) services;
- Ensure a proactive building maintenance program managing asset lifecycle and replacement plans;
- Monitor and control the expenses budgets, identify and understand budget variances taking controlling actions as necessary to ensure that costs are managed appropriately;
- Elaborate tactical and long-range capital proposals
- Liaising with IT, HR, Finance to ensure that workplace related goals and culture are met.
- Accountability for ensuring that the company is compliant with local legislation in respect of Health, Safety & Security and other aspects of workplace management.
- Enhance self-inspection and site audit programs to proactively identify and correct compliance issues;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful the Facilities Operations Manager – Miniclip Group needs to:
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Facilities or Business Management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience running projects within Facilities Management, Real Estate and/or Workplace Management;
- Have Strong technical knowledge and understanding of office environments;
- Knowledge in all FM service scope and ways of working as well as FM delivery models.
- Previous experience managing multi-site FM Hard & Soft services
- Knowledge in Health, safety & security regulations;
- Project management experience and able to apply change management methodologies
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers to ensure that we always receive a high standard of service and the best value for money.;
- Be comfortable with budgets and accounting processes, ability to manage the details and present the broader picture;
- Possess great organizational skills and be able to prioritize effectively.
- Have a warm, friendly, approachable style and the ability to manage stakeholders proactively and effectively;
- Be always alert for ways to improve things – our company is evolving, and it is vital that we constantly seek out ways to ensure that our work place and the experience of those using it never becomes stale;
- A very practical, “hands on”, approach to work;
- Be genuinely curious about the Gaming industry and its magnetic appeal!;
- An excellent command of the English Language (both written and verbal)
We also have a fantastic benefits package, and you will be eligible to be covered under our medical program with Multicare. And if you decide to join one of the gyms we partner with, Miniclip will fund 50% of the premium.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is the online, mobile and social games company that attracts more than 70 million unique game players every month and is the Internet's largest online games website. The company develops, publishes and distributes more than 800 online and mobile games. Founded in 2001, Miniclip is privately owned and privately funded with its headquarters in Switzerland and offices in six countries. Miniclip is the only company to ever win the prestigious Webby People's Voice Award, the "Oscars of the Internet" for the Internet's Best Game Site for three consecutive years. www.miniclip.com.