Facilities Manager (West Coast)
8 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
The Facilities team at Epic Games is looking for a West Coast Facility Manager for our North America offices. If you enjoy helping others succeed and have a desire to help Epic as it grows to the next phase, please apply!
In this role, you will
- Support NA Facilities Manager to achieve business goals through data collection, measurement, and analysis of KPIs. There will be goals to improve processes, maximize internal customers’ experience, equipment uptime and associate experience.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of administrative staff at each site. Work with local sites to develop teams both technically and professionally. Build a team culture based around safety, engagement, ownership, and improvement.
- Responsible for overall west-coast site budgets performance (security, utilities, outside services, capital projects, overtime, among others) including cost containment and reductions.
- Responsible for overall safety performance of facilities organization including ensuring active safety culture, safety training compliance, and equipment safety improvements. Develops and encourages methods to improve safety and is an influencer for safety focus.
- Assist with various project delivery for the west-coast region, including network initiatives, capital projects, asset replacements, system improvements, building improvements.
- Undertake the management and co-ordination of small construction projects across the portfolio of properties in that region.
- Engage additional project management support for larger project activities providing liaison to the client and project management teams.
- Act as a partner and build effective relationships with Epic’s business leaders to enhance their experience.
- Effectively communicate mission and strategies to facilities management through timely, relevant, thorough and tailored communications.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and best practices across regions, often with group decision-making and goal setting.
- Provide strategic input for real estate decisions, including office build-outs, expansions, downsizing, consolidations and acquisitions and work cross-functionally with other internal support organizations, such as IT, HR, Finance and Legal to ensure cohesive delivery of services
What we’re looking for
- 5 years experience in the operations management and workplace service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience within a large organization.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time across offices within your region as required.
- Must have excellent people skills, with the ability to help identify end user needs and deliver to those needs, while guiding to cost effective solutions where possible.
- Proficiency with G-Suite© , Box©, and smartsheet© and iOffice© a plus
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic! #LI-SH1
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.