20 days ago
As a Facilities Coordinator at Cloud Chamber, you will work closely with the Office Manager to help oversee the day-to-day office operations of their Montreal studio. Key responsibilities will include maintaining a clean, tidy and functional space, ensuring all facilities are in a suitable working order to provide a comfortable environment for each team member. This includes but is not limited to health and safety policy checks and compliance, event support, supply ordering, stock taking and asset relocations.
Cloud Chamber is a people first organization, and as such we’re looking for someone who can adopt a hospitality approach to elevate the overall employee experience.
- Ensure all facilities for staff are in suitable working condition, arranging repairs when necessary
- Organize studio recycling and composting
- Handle mail and package distribution, incoming and outgoing
- Ensure safety for all visitors and employees by enforcing security procedures
- Assist with general cleaning outside of regular janitorial visits, including sanitizing conference rooms, loading and unloading dishwashers, removing unused and unwanted items, and maintaining a clean cafe space
- Facilitate logistics for all events, including venue preparation and tear down
- Assist with office moves as required including employee relocations
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Occasionally perform front desk duties as needed
- Perform light general maintenance as required (changing light bulbs, light paint and patchwork)
- Contacting and coordinating with facilities supply vendors and building maintenance
- Monitor and respond to facilities tickets in a timely manner
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate is a confident and optimistic team player, who loves helping people, has a hospitality mentality and a warm and approachable personality. They have to be the friendly face everyone sees when walking in every morning. The Facilities Coordinator must be able to enthusiastically and efficiently handle tasks ranging from light cleaning to proactively organizing daily life at the studio. They must be patient, creative and resourceful in their approach.
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, facilities, maintenance or related field
- Proficient with MS Office and or GSuite
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Valid driver’s license
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you! Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.