7 days ago
We are nDreams, one of the world’s leading developers and publishers focused on VR games.
Combining innovation with excellence, we are the team behind award winning game Phantom: Covert Ops and Fracked. Our AAA experience and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, give us the skillset, processes and creativity to deliver innovative, high-production games for all VR platforms. We’ve got several exciting projects planned for the year and beyond - we can’t wait to show you more…
Our projects continue to push forward the boundaries of VR and we’re looking for talented people to help us turn them into a reality. Our talented studio now has over 100 people and has been assembled from world-leading game developers and publishers.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, we are looking for an enthusiastic Facilities Assistant who will be responsible for managing activities to aid a smooth running of the office.
You will be ensuring that visitors are made welcome, keeping the office well-presented and maintained at a good level and managing contracts relating to these functions.
- Aiding general office maintenance, cleanliness and overseeing external contractors.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, receiving post and deliveries, organising couriers and answering the telephone.
- Ordering office consumables, furniture and refreshments within an agreed budget, and taking care of stock levels.
Health & Safety:
- Ensuring that our working environment is safe and that nDreams complies with all relevant legislation.
- Carrying out all weekly and monthly health and safety checks.
- Electronic document filing.
- Expense reporting.
- Purchase order requesting.
- Ordering from suppliers through online portals.
- Supporting Travel and event planning.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- A positive attitude, reliable and dependable.
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- This is an entry-level position, so up to 1 year of experience in a similar position is desired.
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings of our own, we combine amazing projects and opportunities with a personal, caring touch.
We offer some great perks, including duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time, and regular socials and parties, alongside holiday, pensions, health insurance, life cover and more. Our newly refurbished office has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.