Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
11 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Lincoln is on the lookout for talented Facilities/Maintenance Assistant who possess a passion for reactive and planned maintenance and the delivery of facilities and maintenance tasks. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Lincoln, UK.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Facilities Team is responsible for making sure the building and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We create a creative, supportive and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft facilities services including building maintenance, security, cleaning, catering and space utilisation and strategy.
- We ensure the site complies will all relevant compliance and legislation.
- Proactively fixing and reporting faults and potential issues within the Building.
- Fabric repair and maintenance – Spot painting, repairing and replacing fixtures and fittings, maintaining door closures and hinges, etc.
- Bathroom maintenance – unblocking showers and sinks drains, and repairing or replacing bathroom fixtures and fitting, such as WC seats.
- Minor Electrical - Keeping records of electrical supplies, changing lamps, identifying defects in fixtures and fittings, visual emergency lighting testing, and PAT testing (PAT training provided if required).
- Complete weekly and monthly checks of the building and facilities plant equipment.
- Maintaining the inventory of tools, supplies and spare parts. Ensuring store rooms are kept tidy and well ordered.
- Supervising and assisting 3rd party contractors and suppliers.
- Any ad-hoc duties within reason to maintain the building and facilities.
- Self-educating, curious and pragmatic, solution-oriented mind-set.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workloads independently.
- Confident decision making.
- Time management skills.
- Team player and supportive of others.
- Strong IT skills.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Experience working in a similar position.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Trade or facilities qualifications.
- IOSH Managing Safety.
- PAT training.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Games recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.