FX Artist and Unity Generalist (Contract)
6 days ago
Osmo is seeking an FX Artist and Unity Generalist to help us create and implement content inside our Unity Projects - AR and Mixed Reality products for kids. Must be comfortable with ambiguity, fast prototyping, integration and testing.
- Create, update and polish game assets inside Unity (focus on FX particle systems)
- Use our Timeline tool to adjust and polish the timing of assets based on gameplay, storytelling and narratives: Animation, VO, Sound FX, VFX, Etc..
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, artists, marketers, and engineers on everything from games for kids to the eCommerce experience for parents of art assets within the Game Development pipeline.
- Test art assets as they are delivered for integration and provide the solutions for any fixes.
- BFA/ BS/ MS degree and/or experience in games-related or creative field
- A VFX portfolio showcasing examples of work completed inside Unity Engine
- Strong understanding of Unity and creating particle systems, integrating UI assets and prefabs
- Solid understanding of the concepts of art content creation, asset pipelines and git revision control
- Good artistic and technical eye ensuring all visuals look and behave according to Art standards and enhance gameplay
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic about learning new things
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Spine both rigging and animation
- Understanding of C# and git
- Experience designing applications for a global and multilingual user (kids) base
- Experience working with AI, AR, and VR technologies
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.