FUT - Security Producer (Temporary)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
8 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
The Role: Security Producer/Product Manager
The Security Producer will be part of FIFA’s internal security team mandated with protecting the game’s user experience and economy, as well as protecting EA’s business and IP; focusing on application security and anti-fraud. He/She w ill oversee the planning, execution, deployment, expansion, management, and support of the security work being completed across multiple studios while serving as the primary point of contact for development, operations, and other stakeholders. He/She w ill partner with the Live/Ops team to monitor the environment, and will collaborate with the Legal department, Customer Experience, PR/Marketing, and EA Security to ensure a fun, fair, and secure game.
The successful candidate will:
- Write well defined Security specifications and design documents.
- Have the ability to understand the context of security threats along with proposed solutions in great detail.
- Have the ability to analyze incidents and data points to offer plausible theories and recommend actions.
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities in feature design and prioritize according to ROI and risk/impact.
- Ability to own and deliver features end to end on time, budget and quality.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders across cultures and time zones in person, via email, using presentations, etc.
- Ability to identify weak points in processes and propose improvements.
- Anticipate and mitigate risk in game environments.
- Provide advice and propose security solutions integrated to business processes.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related fields.
- Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies).
- Strong background and knowledge in product and/or project management.
- General game development knowledge.
- Knowledge of current game fraud trends and threats.
- Experience with live environments and operations.
- Knowledge of anti-tamper, anti-cheating, and anti-piracy technologies.
- Avid gamer and passionate about FIFA.
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.).
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, using a pedagogical approach and communicating technical and business concepts to all types of audiences.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a changing environment, and demonstrate capacity for innovation.
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to travel for work occasionally .
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav