2 years ago
As a FQA Lead at Babel Media India, a Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training FQA test teams.
- Planning, creating and executing project QA Strategies.
- Planning, creating and executing project test plan & cases.
- Proactively solving project issues with the test teams and Project Manager.
- Delegate test cases to test team directly, clearly and efficiently.
- Proactively solve project issues with the test teams and Project Manager, before they impact the project.
- Constant monitoring and management of bug databases to insure quality and productivity are up to par.
- Provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to testers and seniors.
- Mentor and support all staff including new Test Leads.
- Professional, courteous and regular client contact at a QA level on all projects.
- Communicate important project related information directly to the client, including reports, test cases, bug dumps.
- Coordinate with the Production Support department regarding staffing and tester allocation.
- Conveys project status to Senior Management and/or customers via daily reports (end of day/round/project), e-mail, instant messaging and/or phone conferences.
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate, including IT related issues and help tickets. Setting up and maintaining testing work-spaces when required and out of PSSTs’ responsibilities.
- Understanding of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Understanding of functionality QA and Compliance testing processes.
- Understanding of QA Strategy and QA Plan building.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile and flexible to change.
- Experienced with mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Experienced with all next gen and current gen console hardware and software.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile, console, PC game testing.
- Qualified B.Tech/ B.E. / Any Graduation (only if a gamer).
- Testing Course; PMP preferred.
- ISTQB qualified must.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones
- Mediclaim cover for Self & Family
- Night Allowance for employees working in Shift after 5pm (IST)
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.