This job might no longer be available.
FP and A Manager
21 days ago
The Finance Team at Hi-Rez requires a talented FP&A Manager to further develop our budgeting, forecasting and cost tracking capabilities.
The goal of the Finance & Monetization Team is to provide the highest quality reporting, insights and recommendations for the business as a whole and for each Hi-Rez title. The team is responsible for finance, monetization, data analytics and machine learning.
What our FP&A Manager does:
- Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process for the whole business, from revenue down to EBITDA on a by-game basis
- Track costs during each month, providing a weekly estimate of the likely total expenditure for the month
- Perform variance analysis at month-end
- By-game profitability reporting and analysis
- Investigate areas for cost savings
- Advise the Accounting Team on month end accruals for outsourcing, marketing and IT spend, plus any other significant expenditure in the business. This will require building relationships in various areas of the business to remain in the loop on their expenditure
- Work with the Accounting Team to speed up the close process by reviewing processes (outsourcing, marketing, IT) and potentially implementing new systems
- This is a new role which will evolve based on the needs of the business and the strengths of the individual performing it.
- Reporting to the VP of Finance & Monetization
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related subject
- Further financial qualification desirable (CPA, CGMA, post-grad)
- 6+ years of FP&A experience
- Video games industry experience desirable
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with numbers, spreadsheets and new systems
- Strong work ethic and highly productive working remotely
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment