FP&A Operational Controller
21 days ago
- Prepare and manage the annual and long-term budget process, liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Analyze variance between the plan and actuals, report to the management and budget owners.
- Manage the rolling forecast. Support the team and CFO to create business plans and metrics.
- Deliver strategic reports using key financial and operational indicators, recommend further optimizations. This includes designing and implementation of controlling tool.
- Support and participate implementation/improvement of the purchase process. documents within all entities from the capital group.
- Regular update on PCF’s development projects (such as Head Count and Cost), reflect changes in the forecast.
- Manage revenue forecast/update for self-publishing products.
- Provide operational support for all entities within the group.
- Participate and support both accounting team and FP&A team for regular closings and other financial process (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Actively coordinate the optimization processes such as automation of financial activities
- Cooperation with external parties
- Ad-hoc works and projects related to the financial processes and activities
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operational / business controlling
- University degree (preferably: finance / accounting)
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Previous working experience with accounting systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel / VBA / Power BI / other FP&A tools
- Analytical thinking and ability to work with big data
- Fluency in Polish and English (speaking and writing, necessary condition)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to work under time pressure
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.