FP & A Manager – Global Functions
16 days ago
Job Posting TitleFP & A Manager – Global Functions
SummaryWe are looking to fill a 12 months Fixed term Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager role.
Reporting to the Senior Director Global functions and with one direct report, this valued team member partners with Global Function leaders to support financial decision-making through delivery of high-quality reporting, forecasting and month-end processes. Some of these Global Function leaders are at the C-suite level which provides excellent global exposure.
We are looking for a candidate that can effectively communicate with stakeholders to gain key insights that are fundamental in completing quarterly forecasts, annual budget and month-end processes.
This role will collaborate with members of the Global Functions leadership team, members of the Group Planning & Reporting team and the wider Global Finance team.
What You'll Do
- Build accurate and robust bottom-up quarterly forecasts and annual budget for selected Global Functions; through effective business partnering and insight-gathering from key Global Function leaders
- Perform month-end procedures for key Global Functions, by reviewing monthly transactions and posting journal entries; as well as highlighting risks and opportunities to projected spend
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly results, quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets
- Lead the global workforce planning initiative, including communication to users, being a key point of contact and preparing the tool for roll out each forecasting cycle
- Lead the Global Functions cost allocation model annual review, including communication with key stakeholders
- Modify and develop reporting to deliver enhanced information and insights, including self-service reporting for stakeholders, such as building dashboards, visuals, or new reporting styles
- Build relationships across Group Finance and Business unit finance team to facilitate open and timely communication
- Assists with relevant audit and business risk management initiatives as required
- Supporting development of, and mentorship to, the Senior FP&A Analyst
- Support delivery of Group Planning & Reporting and broader Group Finance initiatives
- Provision of regular ad-hoc analysis of information to provide insight to key stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Ability to analyse complex financial data, generate insights and implement changes to improve performance
- Confidence to drive challenging conversations and make difficult decisions
- Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency and improve quality, providing trend analysis of forecasting and KPI analysis
- Oversee the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting records and management reports, ensuring compliance with relevant internal policies and procedures to satisfy corporate governance requirements
- Support direct reports to formulate and implement development goals for improved performance
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced global environment
- Driven by identifying continuous improvements and improving automation
- Commitment to personal growth and development
- Ability to see the big picture but able to dive into the details when required
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- CA/CPA preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial roles, covering FP&A and business partnering
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, experience with pivot tables
- Preferred experience in financial planning tools (TM1, Microsoft AX or D365, Anaplan)
- Finance Manager, Global Functions – line manager
- Senior FP&A Analyst – direct report
- Global Functions leadership team – key business partners
- Group Planning & Reporting team – wider team members and stakeholders
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.