FP&A Analyst – ANZ / South Asia
17 days ago
Job Title:FP&A Analyst – ANZ / South Asia
As FP&A Analyst Activision Blizzard, you will be responsible for assisting the Associate FPA Director with the consolidation of the annual and quarterly business planning & reporting process across the region which includes consolidation of monthly forecasting of revenues, cost of sales, variable sales, and marketing expenses and OPEX. This position will provide you an opportunity to support business process improvement and intelligence activities.
- Assist Associate FPA Director with the preparation and completion of Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts for ANZ and South Asia regions.
- Co-ordinate loading and verification of forecasts into Hyperion.
- Preparation of all ANZ / S-Asia monthly reporting and quarterlying reporting including variance commentary and tracking of key Risks and Opportunities to Annual Operating Plan.
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information.
- Assist in the collation and consolidation of key financial and operating metrics for the region and creating a consolidated reporting database.
- Assist in the co-ordination and review of Territory 3 week out forecasts (pacing).
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Provide business partnering and support to senior stakeholders with ad hoc in-depth analysis and reporting.
- Assist in review of purchase orders raised and accuracy of cost accruals to ensure accurate and timely monthly/quarterly/yearly closings.
- Review variable sales and marketing and OPEX spend against AOP/forecast and assist in the forecasting of future spend.
- Assist in preparing presentations for senior stakeholders.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in FP&A and/or Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills in ERP and MS office esp. Excel, PowerPoint
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively, with limited direction
- Self-motivated, energetic and task oriented
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Knowledge of and / or Finance Experience within the gaming industry
- Experience with Hyperion/Oracle
- Business intelligence experience (Tableau, Power Query)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.