FP&A Analyst – ANZ / South Asia
8 days ago
As FP&A Analyst Activision Blizzard. You will be responsible for assisting the Associate FPA Director with the consolidation of the annual and quarterly business planning & reporting process across the region which includes consolidation of monthly forecasting of revenues, cost of sales, variable sales, and marketing expenses and OPEX. This position will provide you an opportunity to support business process improvement and intelligence activities.
- Assist Associate FPA Director with completion of Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts for APAC
- Co-ordinate loading and verification of forecasts into Hyperion
- Preparation of consolidation of all ANZ / S-Asia entities for monthly reporting including variance commentary
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information.
- Assist in the development of a monthly dashboard report, providing regular updates on year-to-date, quarter-to-date, and month-to-date performance to management.
- Assist in the co-ordination and review of Territory 3 week out forecasts (pacing)
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Support management team and department heads with ad hoc in-depth analysis and reporting.
- Assist in reviewing accuracy of accruals for VSM and OPEX to ensure an accurate and timely monthly/quarterly/yearly closings.
- Review variable sales and marketing and OPEX spend against AOP/forecast and assist in the forecasting of future spend
- Assist in quarterly and ad-hoc reporting into HQ
- Manage retail sell through reporting and forecasting
- Assist in preparing presentations for management.
- Additional departmental duties as needed and assigned
- Passion for gaming
- 3 years of experience in FP&A
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient skills in ERP and MS office esp. Excel, PowerPoint
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Language proficiency in English
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction
- Self-motivated, energetic and task oriented
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Multi taking skills
- Experience with Hyperion/Oracle
- Additional language skills (e.g. Thai, Bahasa, Chinese etc)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/