FIFA - Producer
Bucharest Bucharest Romania
15 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
The Role: Producer
FIFA is looking for a Producer to join an established team of developers working on the number one selling console title. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team and help inspire creativity and execution on our biggest title.
As a Producer on the team you will partner with team leaders to help plan and guide the delivery of game experiences. You’ll be involved in development, from the early concept stages through production and final stages.
On FIFA, Producers are the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our players.
- Establish roadmaps for game experiences, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA.
- Use insights to create feature goals to focus ideation and spur creativity across the team.
- Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
- Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
- Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- You will report to the production leader of your area.
Who You Are:
- An experienced producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in a game production, entertainment, or technology focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
What's in it for you:
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes great people to make outstanding games, we do offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.