This job might no longer be available.
FIFA Marketing Support Trainee
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
15 days ago
We are Electronic Art’s Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Sports marketing team team is seeking a Marketing Support Trainee will be involved in the following activities:
- Creation/adaptation of product presentations (use of Powerpoints, other graphic/text editing tools)
- You will manage reports on products (recaps, updates, summaries)
- You will analyze market data and competitors (creation of excel graphs, charts )
- You will manage materials related to the products (digital assets distribution/downloads, product sheets translations, newsletter ecc)
- Support to our events, presentations ;
- Support in the coordination/management of relations with our contacts (suppliers, agencies, community, and international colleagues).
- Spanish (mother language) and English (fluent in speaking/writing)
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Powerpoint in particular. Knowledge of the digital and social media world is also a nice plus.
- Creativity and positive approach. Passion for videogames and knowledge of the industry.
Work from home environment for part of the internship. You will report locally in Madrid to our Marcom Activation Manager.