FIFA Marcom Activation Lead, 1st Party
6 days ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Marcom Activation Manager – Global Campaign and 1 st Party on FIFA leads the development & drives the execution of holistic, innovative, multi-channel and multi-regional marketing signature activations with Sony and other 1 st parties leveraging our key partnerships. The role serves as the key contact for our 1 st Party partners from marketing activation and campaign perspective providing support on global campaign beats and building structure for successful local activations.
- Supports on global marcom activation & signature initiatives and go-to-market execution for all major campaign moments
- Liaises with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure the broader Marcom Activation team is informed & aligned to ongoing studio developments on EU time
- Responsible for the direct marketing relationship with key 1 st Party partners
- In collaboration with 1 st party (Sony) and internal cross-functional teams, accountable for the creation and execution of holistic, innovative, multi-channel digital marketing activation plans across EA & 1 st Party channels in service of EA’s global marketing campaign objectives and strategies.
- Channels include social, web, CRM, Influencers, events, UEFA, and various others.
- Maximize the value of contractual rights & opportunities with 1 st party & any shared or aligned external brands/partners from the marketing activation POV
- Plan seamless consumer journeys that optimize paths to awareness, interest, and purchase for both the product (FIFA) and the digital experience (FUT) for various consumer targets, built on shared consumer insights
- Works closely with internal Regional Marketing teams and other functional experts (Competitive Gaming, Media) to ensure consistency of 1 st party cooperation across international markets and channels
- Work closely with publishing, digital merchandising, MS&P, and business development to ensure plans are internally aligned and are optimizing marketing & commercial business deliverables.
- Tracks and interprets partner activation performance data delivered by 1 st party & GAI and translates into actions
- Reports to Senior Marcom Activation Manager
- Relationship Management: Ongoing relationship ownership and management of all marketing related dialogue & support for 1 st party, inclusive of regular meetings, in-person planning sessions, & facilitating all necessary internal deliverables within EA.
- Integrated 1 st Party Marketing Activation Roadmap: Accountable for creation of marketing activation plans for EA & Sony digital channels, aligning to EA’s marketing objectives and strategies.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Create cohesive player journeys from external channels to EA owned digital channels and ensure flawless execution.
- Marketing Activation: Build new approaches and execute innovative marketing programs that maximize 1 st party channels to drive awareness, interest and acquisition of EA products.
- Campaign Retrospective: Establish hypotheses, test and learn, validate or invalidate to develop insights and inform future optimization and activations
- Seasoned marketer with 5+ years of experience creating digital marketing campaigns
- Excels at establishing & fostering strong external relationships with industry partners and associated brands; consistently delivers exceptional work that instills high degree of confidence with partners; exercises influence with partners
- Proven track record of creating innovative digital marketing programs, accountable from ideation to execution
- Ability to track and quantify performance across digital channels, providing actionable metrics and ensuring efficacy of programs
- Excels at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
- Flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- Understanding of evolving consumer engagement and channel opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sports and football
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Game & digital download credit
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- Travel subsidies
- Semi-private medical, dental and life insurance
- 22 days of annual leave
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English .