This job might no longer be available.
FIFA - Development Director (Cinematics)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
6 months ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is like that.
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about gaming to provide team leadership within our successful FIFA product.
- Builds and evolves effective team; identifies resourcing needs, provides challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with immediate team and those outside of the immediate team that have an effect on the successful completion of the project
- Provides line management to employees across disciplines within a single project team
- Maintains regular communication with project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners
- Participates in the hiring process to ensure qualified candidates are available to meet project requirements
- Establishing and assigning task objectives from defined project goals; achieving project deliverables through managing team at a project-level (e.g. Franchise-wide level);
- Proactively assessing and mitigating risk for assigned scope
- Partnering with production to manage scope and quality
- Establish an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates for production
- Determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements
- Establish a project budget, determine task dependencies, and assign tasks to team resources as appropriate
- 3+ years Project Management experience.
- At least 1 year of cinematic production experience (video game, animation, VFX.
- Significant Shotgun experience.
- Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
- Jira Experience
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav