This job might no longer be available.
FIFA - DCL - Assistant Producer (Temporary)
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
6 months ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
The Role: Assistant Producer (Temporary)
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
What an Assistant Producer on DC&L does:
As an Assistant Producer on FIFA, your job duties will include:
- Collecting, researching and organizing reference for licensed assets.
- Acting as point of contact for community reference collectors.
- Working closely with the artists to ensure highest quality of assets are created.
- Using specific tools and databases to manage feedback and priorities for asset amends.
- Managing bugs and reviewing in-game.
- Ad-hoc reviews and support for other licensed material in-game.
Who You Are:
- Excellent eye for “in-game” quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of football world-wide.
- Excellent knowledge of the FIFA product.
- Ability to use bespoke tools and software created specifically for the role.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently.
- Can execute on projects quickly, on time, and at the expected level of quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
What's In It For You:
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eac