FIFA - Associate Producer
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
14 days ago
The FUT Live Producer’s mission, in close collaboration with the wider FUT Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. You will have a mix of strategic knowledge and analytical ability that can help create actionable plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
Interactions would be focused within the Live team, but working with multiple partner teams in EA, including Global Analytics, FIFA Security, EA Central Technology team and Gameplay Services.
You are experienced in:
- Live operations of a product (preferably in the video game industry)
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
- Using KPIs to set product success goals, monitoring of the product and inform necessary changes to the game.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision-making.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Provide feedback on the current roadmap and eventually drive aspects of the roadmap related to data platform & analysis plus monitoring/reporting on all aspects of Live operations.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights.
- Process improvements on how we receive data, how and what is analyzed and then how can it be effectively reported to drive action to all of the key stakeholders.
What's In It For You?
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location:http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav