Expert Graphics (GFX) Programmer
8 days ago
Job Title:Expert Graphics (GFX) Programmer
Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
We are looking for an E xpert Graphics Engineer who is passionate, driven and a game loving person.The ideal candidate is interested in mobile platforms, engines and optimization. If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Diagnose game performance and stability issues and develop solutions.
- Contribute to R&D and finding creative solutions to improve current techniques.
- Low level optimizations to ensure best graphics quality from low to high end devices.
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work accorded to that schedule.
- Help mentor junior programmers.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
- Extensive experience with code and data debug and optimisation.
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Experience with software performance analysis, optimizations, and low-level programming
- Experience with a GPU programming Language (e.g. MSL, HLSL, GLSL, CUDA or OpenCL)
- Maintain existing rendering systems and extend their functionality when required
- 5+ years’ game programming experience.
- A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback
- Working level of English
IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Vulkan or Metal APIs
- Knowledge of Android or iOS SDK
WHAT WE OFFER:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.