Expert Game Artist
11 days ago
Revolutionize our games with a clear and eye-candy art direction appealing to millions of players!
- Define for each hyper casual game, a visual identity that will be impactful and appealing to worldwide users
- Implement 3D and 2D art assets in Unity
- Think of various propositions to improve the visual identity of games during the development
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
What do we look for ?
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) and you have experience in 3D softwares such as Maya and/or 3DS Max
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a mobile games studio
- You instantly know what a good hyper casual game is and have good knowledge of the hyper casual market and its trends
- You are very curious, creative and able to design drastically different styles for a single game
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC ?
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
A great place to work, located in the heart of Lyon (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.