This job might no longer be available.
Experiential Marketing Manager – Call of Duty
14 days ago
Job Title:Experiential Marketing Manager – Call of Duty
As a Manager on the Global Experiential Marketing team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of bringing experiential marketing activations to life (physically and digitally) for mainline and live ops Call of Duty campaigns. You are a passionate self-starter able to influence cross-functional teams, lead projects through to flawless execution, be an evangelist for the brand, and a voice of the consumer.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
Experiential and Culture Expert –
- Expert understanding of competitive trends across gaming, entertainment, culture, and event industries.
- Be a part of bringing big and new ideas to the table and collaboratively build on others’ concepts that deliver engagement and create a passion for our brand.
- Be a passionate storyteller.
Project Management –
- Lead planning for consumer and press/influencer experiences from ideation through production.
- Deliver best in class consumer and influencer/press events.
- Develop and roll out project management tools for all events including: workback schedules; RASCIs; asset trackers; budget trackers; etc.
- Confidently lead cross-functional meetings and create event status and recap decks.
Agency & Vendor Management –
- Be a confident manager of day-to-day agency/vendor communication, as assigned.
- Based on your experience, bring new agency partners to the table when the need arises.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in brand marketing, live or digital event production
- Track record of delivering complex projects requiring strong project management skills, ability to work across multiple teams, attention to detail, and accountability
- Passion for gaming, cultural trends, and experiences/events
- Experience in influencing multiple stakeholders and building excellent working relationships
- Able to travel, including international travel, and work long hours and weekends as needed
- Strong analytical, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Track record of managing high pressure situations and exuding confidence
- Results oriented, collaborative problem-solver, and self-motivated
- Well organized, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experiencing serving as a staff coach or manager of people
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote, Slack, SharePoint, Google Docs, Zoom, PC and Mac
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply
Key success for year 1
- Within the first year, you would be expected to achieve the following: -
- Identify and drive improved efficiency of the Experiential Marketing team from a planning and project management perspective
- Firmly establish yourself as a key point of contact with cross functional teams for Experiential deliverables
- Ensure planning and production of all assigned projects are delivered on brand, on timeline and on budget
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $87,480.00 - $161,910.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.