Experiential Associate Lead (Contractor)
9 days ago
Job Title:Experiential Associate Lead (Contractor)
Position Title: Experiential Associate Lead (Contractor)
When you attend events do you find yourself noticing the little things – both good and bad? Are you organized and able to multi-task? Do you have a keen eye for quality control and keeping projects on track and on budget? Do you get happiness from helping others? If you like video games, fantasy, sci-fi, graphic novels, technology, or other geeky things, even better. You may be our ideal candidate!
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a hardworking, organized, self-motived Experiential Associate Manager to help build and coordinate, and implement events. You will work with other members of the Experiential team to help budget, plan, coordinate, and implement live experiences – both in-person and virtual. The ideal candidate for this position has a curiosity about problem-solving and is a creative problem solver. You must be able to work well in a team environment and as well as with a level of autonomy. Crucial attributes include excellent communication and social skills, as well as an ability to multitask and remain focused in fast paced situations. This role will be focused on supporting our cultural events to build the best experiences for our employees globally.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Build and manage project plans, achievements, budgets, and task lists for internal and external events
- Communicates proactively on events ensuring all related collaborators are advised and synced.
- Crafts and supervises vendor contracts and payments
- Budget management including budget spreadsheets and post-event reconciliation
- Takes meeting minutes and distributes to respective attendees
- Performs on-site tasks as assigned by event leads
- Facilitates attendee surveys and communicates results to help improve future events
- Helps in managing inventory of stored event items
- Supports Culture efforts to help support team morale
- Develops measurable individual goals that tie into team and company goals
- Other related duties as the need arises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize optimally
- Ability to work autonomously and under direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong sense of support and understanding of the company’s culture
- High ethical standards
- Flexibility in terms of working hours in order to ensure a presence on-site for events
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks such as moving or storing event supplies or equipment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Hands-on experience with event and project coordination in a business environment
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Visio (to create accurately scaled drawings)
- Solid understanding of Wrike
- Good solid understanding of social media
- Knowledge of and passion for Blizzard games
- Experience in gaming or entertainment industry
- Current with event industry trends