Experienced Mobile Game Tester
13 days ago
- Perform functional testing activities on Ubisoft’s projects
- Perform 1st party standards checks for Ubisoft’s projects
- Use your communication skills to collaborate with several teams (functional and specialized QC, developers, project managers, etc) throughout the product lifecycle
- Create, update and execute test cases as necessary
- Contribute to the test plan development
- Find, research and report bugs by using the testing and quality control tools
- Periodically report the evolution of tests and the progress of assigned tasks
- Assist, provide guidance and share expertize with other team members on projects
Your skills tree:
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Good understanding of QC processes and methodologies
- Previous experience in testing on both iOS and Android platforms it's a plus
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Experience in creating different kinds of test documentation and usage of testing tools and tracking systems
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality with the ability to learn fast and show a high degree of creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- BA degree is nice to have
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania:
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your education and skills.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.