Experienced Marketing Artist
11 days ago
The Marketing Artist is responsible for creating the still assets that often serve as the first impressions our games make to their audience. These assets fulfill the needs of the Product Marketing Manager, meet the creative goals set forward by the Creative Lead, and are delivered within the timeframe set by the Creative Producer.
As a Marketing artist you will be working closely with the marketing team to support them with visual content, adhering to, and helping to develop the graphical guidelines for the assigned game titles. You are the subject matter expert in making sure the visuals hold a high graphical standard and follow the branding and requirements set by your many stakeholders. You will also be responsible for leading various meetings with stakeholders to gather feedback and share your progress.
This role is supported by the Marketing Creative Producer and the Creative Lead to whom you will turn to for creative direction and prioritization, but you will also work closely with the Product Marketing Managers for each title, as well as fellow marketing artists and other Expansive worlds & Systemic Reaction marketing team members.
At Avalanche Studios Group our day-to-day is ever changing, so your ability to be adaptable, well-organized and a detail-oriented person with a penchant for creative ideas will set you up for success. Each role comes with a lot of responsibility, freedom and autonomy - which we believe is key to growing our people and the business.
- Creating and developing high quality still assets for our games. For example; key art, logotype, social media, storepage assets, advertisements, and homepage visuals.
- Presenting sketches, concepts, and references to key stakeholders to ensure alignment between teams/studios
- Working with fellow team members, and across teams to improve until final delivery.
- Creating briefs for external partners, agencies, or stakeholders when necessary.
- Recording and capturing in-game footage or screenshots when required.
- Keeping project files organized, clean and properly labeled.
- Minimum 6 years experience as a graphical designer or content creator in the games industry - or adjacent industry.
- A great eye for image composition and eye-catching imagery.
- Experienced in using capturing tools (Shadowplay, Elgato or similar)
- Able to identify fresh, exciting ideas for digital content.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work well with people of all types
- Experienced with delivering assets to clients and following creative briefs, melding your vision with those of your stakeholders
- Strong time management skills, able to deliver quality content on-time and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Aware of the general happenings in the games industry and able to recognize trends
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working with an open world game engine.
- Interest in action games and in outdoor pursuits is a bonus.
- Motion graphics
- 3D program skills
- Print production
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.