1 month ago
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience that empowers fans to play out their NFL fantasies. Madden NFL has entertained fans for over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed by EA’s Tiburon Studio in Orlando, FL, and Madrid, Spain. The team prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We’re looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
Reporting into one of our Producers, you will create user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and carefulness. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build outstanding player experiences!
- Experience with modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems and up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Establish a vision through elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
- Provide compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
- Facilitate collaboration and understanding of partners and UX design peers
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- It is required you share a portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences.
- Experience in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
- Established UX design experience to understand different stages of development (i.e. user scenarios, flows, wireframes)
- Experience of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Be knowledgeable of players needs, desires, and of technical limitations to support unbiased, accurate, and beautifully accomplished design solutions
- Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (klick through flows, storyboard)
- Experience working in a distributed team setting or Agile environment.