This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
The EAX team is leading the strategy and implementation of important programs for EA’s community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These products include in-game experiences such as EA connect, an in-game social menu used by EA games to create connections between players, across platforms.
In your role as an Experience Designer II, you will lead design and information architecture for product experiences that allow our players to connect and play together across platforms. Your work will be used by millions of players around the world every day. You will think about the needs of our players, quality, consistency, usability, scalability and industry best practices. As part of the broader UX Design family, you will be an important contributor to the EAX team. You will report to the Director of Experience Design.
You’re someone who…
- Enjoys solving complex problems and translating your solutions into easy-to-understand design artefacts.
- Experience partnering with researchers, product managers and developers to create practical solutions that deliver measurable outcomes for our players and the business.
- Demonstrate an attention to design craft.
- Can determine the best UX approaches based on research insights, player feedback, and the competitive landscape, identifying challenges and adapting as you go.
- Communicate your ideas and design rationale to your team and partners.
- Have 3+ years of experience in UX and product design.
- Interest in gaming or the gaming industry.
In a typical week, you’ll…
- Deliver systems design and information architecture of EA’s cross-platform social systems, ensuring every feature ships at quality, adds value, and delights our players.
- Collaborate with various game studios to bring to life cross-platform social experiences that integrate into their games and meet the needs of their players.
- Ideate, concept, and share ideas with other designers and scrum partners.
- Partner with UX Research, using insights to inform product direction and design decisions.
- Occasionally get to work on new products and experiences that align with our social strategy.
Meeting every bullet point is not necessary—if you’re interested in the role, we encourage you to apply!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.