This job might no longer be available.
Experience Designer - Visual Design
16 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- Work side by side with the design team to design, work on visual design plans
- Develop visual targets for features and build pixel perfect final design(s) in the product
- Work with UX designers and Technical Artists to develop simple and clear solutions for complex features
- Work with the Product/Game Designer(s) to understand their goals and vision for a feature and support them from a visual design point of view
- Be a product knowledge expert in your area and ensure the features you designed are functioning as expected
- Support engineering teams during the implementation phase
- An excellent digital graphic design skillset which includes screen layout, typography, color, illustration, and iconography.
- Experience on delivering great design solutions to multiple platforms (web, console, mobile, etc.)
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and refine feedback
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite and other visual design tools
- You're a passionate and creative professional interested in sport.
- You are an advocate for user centered design processes (player first)
- You can present/advocate for/defend design decisions in group meetings with a diverse team
- You stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
- You succeed in a team-oriented, product-focused environment. You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts
- You have experience building and shipping digital products
NICE TO HAVE
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Familiarity with Flash, After Effects, and how they will be used to bring your beautiful designs to game
- Familiarity developing prototypes to validate design decisions
- Familiarity with user testing, user research, personas.
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design