Experience Designer - NHL
5 days ago
Experience Designer - NHL
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
You will craft user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and rigor. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build world-class player experiences!
- Deep understanding of modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems as well as up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
- Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment with cross-functional partners and UX design peers
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (klick through flows, storyboard, etc)
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
- 3+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- Experience working in a dynamic distributed team setting