Experience Designer II
20 days ago
In your role as Experience Designer, reporting to a Manager, Digital Experiences, you will contribute to a new Web experience on EA.com, which means partnering across game teams, marketing, product management, design, engineering, and publishing to gain understanding and support their goals, always with an eye on quality, consistency, usability, and needs of our players. As part of the broader UX Design family, you will be an important contributor to the Marketing and Innovation Team.
Joining EA means joining the team shaping and expanding EA's Web ecosystem; build consumer experiences that power EA's games and allowing more personalized, socially connected, and smooth experiences. We like to say that "we see farther," and are committed to driving innovation to meet player needs today and in the future.
You're someone with a track record for:
- Successfully delivering multiple digital products such as marketing websites, immersive experiences, native web/mobile applications.
- Adapting. Determining the best UX approaches based on player feedback and identifying challenges and adapting as you go.
- Understanding of the product life-cycle and building and iterating on products with large and established user bases.
- Requirements gathering. You collect (sometimes conflicting) inputs from a variety of sources and partners to inform your work.
- Experience with information architecture, UX, and content strategy concepts and deliverables.
- Experience with responsive design best practices and designing for the mobile web
- Using a CMS to build webpages (AEM experience is a major plus)
- Prototyping and presentation-layer development; you can build what you design in HTML, CSS/JS, and in AEM using the NDS
- Fluent knowledge of Figma, the Adobe Suite and other design and rapid-prototyping tools
- Knowledge of current online product trends and best practices
You'll also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
- 5+ years of experience in UX and Visual design.
- Complete UX skills: problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, testing, synthesis, iteration, prototyping, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems and producing deliverables for development.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma or others.
- Familiarity with enterprise content management systems, design systems, consumer-facing products, and multi-destination publishing platforms (create once, publish everywhere).
- Enthusiasm for gaming desired; ability to stay on the forefront of industry trends a big plus
In a typical week, you could:
- Product owners, production designers, game studio teams, marketing managers, the Competitive Gaming team, and engineers to bring an ongoing roadmap of interactive features to life.
- The CMS and publishing teams to ensure the content-heavy features you'll design can be fulfilled by authoring workflows and publishing processes.
- UXR, CI, and analytics to inform UX strategy and ensure feature optimizations are measurably improving the player experience.
You'll build relationships and work with:
- Work with other designers to create outstanding web experiences
- Present ideas and pitch to partners and colleagues
- Oversee Production Designers building your vision
- Design web pages supporting important marketing campaigns
- Improve on existing design infrastructure and design new components
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.