This job might no longer be available.
Experience Designer I - Contract
21 days ago
We are EA Mobile EA Mobile is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA Mobile creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead: The ideal Associate Mobile UI Designer you have a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of launching a UFC mobile game experience.
- You will report to the Experience Design Director
- You will work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Creation of/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on several mobile platforms.
- Create 2D art assets from full screen layouts to icons.
- Mock-up UI for game features/experiences.
- Create in-game assets (widgets, icons, banners etc.)
- Work closely with UX Designers, analyze UX test results and implement improvements
- Mentor junior artists
- You have at least 4 years of experience
- You will have experience managing an art team in a Lead position
- Launched successful Mobile titles
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout