Executive VFX Producer
6 days ago
The Executive VFX Producer is responsible for MILL VFX production working closely with producers and creatives to produce the best work possible. The Executive VFX Producer converts traditional agency and production briefs into Mill creative responses. Delivering profitable productions using the mill infrastructure and key services.
The Executive VFX Producer manages the direct client relationships, is the key client contact and is the escalation point responsible for the overall production budget, P&L and project profitability. The Executive VFX Producer should be able to share their clients with more junior members of the team and encourage senior producers to gain a good and solid client base.
The Executive VFX Producer is responsible for making sure producers within their team are keeping projects on budget and running smoothly jumping in where possible, but not necessarily dealing with the day to day.
- Managing UK sales and projects through optimal use of Hubspot
- Assess and validate client briefs before engaging with Creative teams (i.e. is this brief validated and at a realistic stage where we should be pitching)
- Building senior client relationships for key Mill strategic accounts and driving revenue as an individual lead and via the wider team
- Ensure the team are developing long-term commercial relationships with agencies and production companies
- Bring in new business from clients that do not presently work with The Mill
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop creative production solutions in response to client briefs and ensure high standards of creative excellence
- Tracking and analysis of pitch conversions. Applying learnings of where we succeed and where we fail.
- Help the more junior members of the team with more difficult situations and conversations
At The Mill, we want to work with the best people and we want them to have a great career with us. We will make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process and beyond to help people shine and enable them to show us their skills and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the needs of a diverse workforce. We will offer flexible working practices and make relevant workplace adjustments for employees who need them to be at their best.
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Amsterdam, Seoul, New York, Los Angeles, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Our global Visual Effects team combines talent with technology, artistry with rigor, the familiar with the fantastic. Our work can be inspiring or invisible, but always unforgettable. From the language of colour to the hand drawn and photo-real, we bring ideas to life through the use of movement, storytelling and timing.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.