This job might no longer be available.
Executive Recruiter (F/M/NB)
12 days ago
Description du poste
Inside Ubisoft International HQ, you will join the Talent Acquisition team, responsible for recruiting talents for the International HQ, IT and Mobile Games, in France.
As Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for ensuring Ubisoft’s pool of future leaders. As a result, your mission includes:
- Partnering with our directors and VPs on their hiring needs, advising on search strategy and ideal candidate profile.
- Full stack recruitment:
o initial brief
o sourcing both internally and externally
o conducting interviews with hiring managers
o co-constructing offers with HR/C&B
o making offers to candidates
- Building proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage them long term
- Keeping market knowledge up to date giving Talent Acquisition insights to the top management based on your benchmark
If you find yourself in the following statements, you might be our next Executive Recruiter:
- Intermediate / senior experience in Talent Acquisition position, ideally with proven experience for Executive Recruitment
- Extensive experience of working with C-Level stakeholders
- You are data and results driven, used to working in a fast-paced industry
- Business partner approach with the Top management
- Excellent attention to details
- You are known to be proactive, eager to innovate in the way you recruit
- Fluent English and French is mandatory (written and spoken)
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.