16 days ago
Executive Producer (f/m/d)
As the Project Lead your high energy, positive attitude is infectious to the whole team, pushing everyone to produce their greatest work. You are an experience goal setter and ensure that the project goals are clear, frequently communicated and that the team has the talent and resources needed to accomplish said goals and that everyone remains aligned to them.
You will manage the development of one of YAGERs projects, being the lead of the leads, working closely with company management and external partners to develop an innovative, high quality game that pushes player and market expectations. You will lead the project from the development to a successful release, into a long lasting live service.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Lead and inspire a group of directors and leads who are responsible for the formulation, maintenance and execution of an engaging project vision
- Mentor key project management areas of milestone planning, hiring, quality-management and alignment with external partners
- Foster a positive and collaborative relationship between external partners, company management, your project team and other projects within the company
- Collaboratively create and manage the project backlog, ensuring priorities and expectations are clear to all.
- Identify and mitigate project risks switfly and decisively
- Management and improvement of team processes and structure
- Provide half-yearly evaluations for direct reports and provide measurable growth goals
- Work close with the production department to maintain smooth processes throughout the project
- Practice good stakeholder management
- Led and released 2+ games in an EP position; or led 2+ games as a service in an EP position
- 6+ years experience in a Game Production role
- Experience in a leadership role of a Live/GaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of game production in all its facets
- Deep knowledge of core game-genres (shooters, action-RPGs etc.)
- Extensive experience leading and coaching a group of Leads and Directors
- High degree of social intelligence, directing the project team as a lead of leads
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, fitness Club membership, health webinar, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!