11 days agoLead our AAA multiplayer project!
IO Interactive is embarking on a new journey -- into the world of emergent multiplayer on a unique unannounced project that we believe will shape the future for years to come of both our studio and the relationships we’ve built with our players. When it comes to developing this new console project, we are seeking an Executive Producer who can deliver a multiplayer project across multiple platforms, with clear focus on delivering an outstanding game experience.
With a strong studio culture dedicated to high quality of life, supported by transparent communication and supportive engagement with our team members, we are seeking individuals who can see the vision and take the leap on this new adventure that promises to deliver a one-of-a-kind gameplay experience for players. Our world-class locations in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona offer flexibility, superior benefits and a high commitment and respect for the individual.
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering AAA game experience. You will need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning and coordinating the progress of technical and creative work, represented by Senior Producers of each game development area. You will report to our CEO and be responsible for delivering a multiplayer title on all platforms within given priorities of time, budget, and quality. But more than that, you will get to do all of this as the start of an exciting journey we set on, and of which you will get to be a core part.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Executing and delivering the creative vision of the Game Director.
- Coordinate and manage the Senior Producers and Game Director.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the group-wide green light process.
- Working closely with the CEO.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board at various update and green light meetings.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching the game management team.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
- Achieve studio wide goals set by Studio Management, be that of cultural, project, methodical or other areas that help drive overall ambitions on a studio level.
We would love it if you:
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent in a AAA production.
- Solid experience working as a Senior or Executive Producer for at least 2 multiplayer AAA titles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Emotional intelligence, to strengthen collaborative and effective communication among Senior Producers.
- Strategic flair.
Who we are:
- Had experience with JIRA.
- Had Project Management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people of over 30 nationalities working in our Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona studios.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in our Copenhagen, Malmö or Barcelona studios. We welcome candidates from all over the world and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your application in English. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Marina at email@example.com.