10 days ago
Want to work with a world class team that is committed to changing the face of the entertainment industry? Join us in building an environment where creatives of all backgrounds can thrive and bring unique and compelling stories to market.
Brass Lion Entertainment is seeking an experienced Executive Producer to join a talented, dynamic and diverse team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Head of Production , you will play a critical role in overseeing and leading the development of our upcoming, yet-to-be announced Action RPG for consoles and PC. Through mentorship and leadership of the production staff, this role is expected to be aware and keep track of cross communication between various departments (i.e. design, audio, art, animation, programming etc.) Your exceptional project management skills, leadership abilities, and deep understanding of game development processes will be instrumental in driving our game from concept to release.
Brass Lion Entertainment has employees based in New York City, Montréal, and remote locations across Canada and United States.
- Work alongside production leaders to guide the end-to-end development process for assigned projects, including planning, scheduling, and risk management.
- Guide production staff in facilitating seamless coordination and communication between our art, design, marketing, programming, and QA teams.
- Establish project timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and ensure that the development stays on schedule.
- Identify potential risks and challenges, and develop strategies to mitigate them effectively.
- Work closely with Discipline leadership to make key decisions about project scope, prioritization, and resource allocation.
- Oversee quality assurance efforts to ensure that the final product meets the highest standards of quality and player satisfaction.
- Foster a positive, energetic and collaborative team environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
- 8+ years of developing and leading large and distributed teams, with a proven track record of supporting a live service.
- Strong understanding of game development processes, including concept, pre-production, production, testing, and release.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage complex schedules, and teams.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, specifically Atlassian products.
- Located and authorized for work in the US or Canada
Skills & Attributes
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to balance creative vision with guiding the team towards a single goal
- Skilled at cultivating collaborative connections through assertive and empathetic communication
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Passion for video games and a deep understanding of industry trends and player preferences
What We Offer
- A POC-majority studio propelled by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that fosters belongingness
- 100% remote work model
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package (dental, vision, life insurance, extended health care, telemedicine, mental health and wellness)
- 401(k), paid holidays and vacation, flexible sick day policy, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave
Note: Brass Lion is a 100% remote studio with sixteen hubs located across the United States and Canada. Only candidates who are located in and authorized to work in Canada and the United States will be contacted for an interview.
Salary Transparency: The standard base pay range for this role is USD$180,000 - USD$210,000 Annual (CDN$200,000 - CDN$250,000). Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.