Executive Producer - Diablo Immortal
15 days ago
Job Title:Executive Producer - Diablo Immortal
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a world-class mobile game leader to join our award-winning video game company in Irvine to launch and take the Diablo Immortal game to new heights. As a key leader in the Diablo franchise organization, overseeing Diablo Immortal’s mobile business and game development, you will help shape Diablo Immortal’s mobile business outcomes by leading performance marketing, funnel optimization and sustainable game monetization, while setting and exceeding KPIs.
As part of this role, you will also be well-practiced in Production, deeply familiar with the process of mobile game development - including roadmaps, product development processes, triage and prioritization and budgets. The right fit for this position must have demonstrated mobile experience, commercial orientation and the leadership skills to manage a world-class team while maintaining clear and constant communication with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Reporting to the VP/Franchise Executive Producer, Diablo, this position will serve as a key business and development lead. You will oversee a team of production, game design and dotted-line product management professionals while working closely with other key leaders and stakeholders across the Diablo franchise’s development, operations, and technical teams.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build, assess and enhance monetization efforts and business model design that lead to incremental and profitable growth.
- In partnership with the Executive Producer, Diablo, develop and drive a multi-year game plan that focuses on growth and profitability.
- Leverage the Publishing team to drive user acquisition, retention and win-back, while ensuring appropriate levels of investment in order to maximize ROI in collaboration with the global/ regional performance Marketing and CRM teams.
- Leverage internal data and analytic resources to monitor game health and user attributes such as geographic origin, game mode preferences, tenure, payments and feature engagement to optimize performance and commercial impact.
- Using detailed analysis and A/B testing, provide recommendations to optimize the product performance, the player journey and user experience (e.g. funnel reporting, identifying and chasing opportunities to improve).
- Shape the mobile game product through driving alignment of the Production Director, Game Director and stakeholders across all disciplines.
- Exceptional knowledge of product planning and execution, with a deep understanding of game development.
- Oversee elements of Production such as roadmap, budget, product development processes, and team health.
- Maintain a creative environment and motivate world-class developers.
- A passion for building and leveling up high-performing teams at scale.
- Manage, coach, mentor and develop team to ensure growth, expand the talent base and build a succession bench
- Exemplify leadership and behaviors to build an inclusive and diverse culture that provides continuous feedback, support and empowerment.
- Director-level+ experience in product management, production, marketing, business strategy, or general management. Mobile experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a product or service by continuously seeking out and pursuing new opportunities.
- Data-driven mindset that is able to understand our player base and market trends and translate them into business opportunities.
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solve complex problems while staying true to Blizzard’s core values.
- Ability to build strong partnerships, influence and partner with senior executives to drive change and results.
- Exceptional business judgement with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to articulate complex ideas and influence others.
- A deep passion for mobile gaming and entertainment.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required. An MBA or other graduate degree in business, marketing, economics or a related field is highly preferred.