Executive IT Service and Support Analyst
15 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Executive IT Service and Support Analyst
San Diego, California
Job Description: The Executive IT S&S Analyst will be responsible for the consistent delivery of outstanding IT support to our executive team at PlayStation. Additional responsibilities will include working through critical issues, projects, and focus on enhancing our proactive executive support services.
- Monitoring of dashboards, respond to internal alert notifications, and proactively maintain the health of VIP endpoints.
- Schedule monthly sync ups with Executive Admins and Executives to proactively understand upcoming support requirements.
- Provide technical support on incoming hardware/software issues and service requests.
- Host custom VIP training sessions on upcoming applications and hardware rollouts.
- Establish multi-functional partnership with IT teams to ensure minimal impact to executive endpoints during change advisory board meetings.
- Ensuring timely follow ups, coordination, and status updates until issue is resolved.
- Maintain high level of discretion, trust, and reliability for all executive level activities.
- Work closely with client platform engineering team to maintain up to date security patching and VIP endpoint remediations.
- Assists in providing root cause analysis and resolutions to trending end user issues.
- Ensure proper update to inventory and asset management system.
- Rotational On-Call assignments required to expertly support executives globally (24/7).
- Take part in service and support readiness tasks – pilot testing, draft technical support content, and provide internal support training to the service being rolled out.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of enterprise on-site desktop support and customer service support experience
- 2+ years of project related work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Executive Level Support.
- 1+ year of experience with PowerShell or Bash scripting.
- Ability to accurately investigate, analyze, and resolve through test results or error logs.
- Must have extensive experience supporting Windows and macOS in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iOS and Android) under MDM solution (Intune).
- Experience supporting cloud-based IT environment (M365, Google Workplace, Okta …etc.).
- Experience supporting standard desktop applications (MS Office Suite, Anti-virus …etc.).
- Experience supporting endpoints in a SCCM and JAMF environment.
- Experience with enterprise ticketing systems (Service Now, Remedy, JIRA…etc.)
- Solid understanding of Active Directory/Azure and Exchange mailbox administration.
- Hardware support experience with Laptops, Desktop, and Network Printers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as being able to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism, focus, and calm during stressful situations.
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent technical writing and process documentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend the consequences of situations and take appropriate actions or coordinate a timely resolution.
- Ability to work varying hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as the need arises.
- Ability to travel to support executive related events.
- Ability to move or lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred.
- IT industry certifications such as ITIL, MCITP, MCDST, CCNA, A+, Network+, Security+ preferred
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.