Executive Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Marketing Officer
8 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Legal Office (CLO) and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). They will oversee and manage the flow and exchange of information, streamline interactions and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the CLO and CMO. This will include calendar management across multiple time zones, handling travel logistics, responding to information requests and acting efficiently as a representative of the CLO and CMO. This full-time position will report to both the CMO and CLO and is based in North America.
**To be considered for this position, you must include your resume
- You are a proactive, optimistic, creative, willing to be flexible, and enjoy working with creative thinkers, strategist and “doers”
- You value “team”, humanness, and the concept that you are a part of a collective whole.
- You find joy in helping others.
- You are detail oriented and organized and can help elevate those qualities on the team.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills—you can be clear and down to earth.
- You have strong judgment and discretion; experience in high trust roles is preferred
- You are a learner and interested in understanding how the business works
- You are a strong collaborator who possesses a desire to set the bar and work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- You are a strong multi-tasker who can pivot and reprioritize on the fly
- You take feedback well (and not personally) in a way that allows for collaboration and elevation.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the CLO and CMO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, reschedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Prioritize tasks and projects daily, monitor all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and/or approval
- Help screen communications to the CLO and CMO, with a particular focus on email management
- Draft internal communications and correspondence on behalf of CMO and CLO
- Oversee the creation of briefing documents, including talking points, event briefings, and media briefings with input across teams as required
- Organize internal and external meetings for your executives, including notifying attendees, reserving conference rooms, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas, and taking minutes
- Manage annual compliance calendars for the Legal Team
- Assist with closing documents and document execution; often among signatories across the globe
- Collaborate with other employees to successfully coordinate schedules across teams
- Help events teams plan offsite, larger team meetings, and business dinners
- Manage all travel arrangements and reservations for the CMO and CLO
- Liaison with Company’s roster of outside counsel, including invoice management and onboarding
- Track Legal Team certifications and assist with coordination of internal and external legal trainings
- Assist in tracking and reconciliation monthly credit card statements in a timely manner
- Provide special project support to the CMO, liaising with the project management team as required
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
- Five years of experience providing high-level executive support
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, etc..)
- Knowledge and working with Asana is a plus
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.