This job might no longer be available.
Executive Assistant to CEO
12 days ago
About Skillz: Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition. As the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
Who we’re looking for: High-touch, thoughtful, strategic partner to our CEO. This is a demanding, 24/7 role in an incredibly fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
Location: Las Vegas! Ideal candidates will already be located in Las Vegas or willing to relocate. Previous knowledge of the area is preferred. This is not a remote position.
Compensation: Up to $130-180k direct-hire for candidates that meet all our qualifications.
What you'll do: The ideal candidate for this role will be an expert at multitasking, problem solving and organization. You will maintain complex schedules and be integral in managing the executive’s productivity.
- Partner with CEO’s team to execute high-volume executive and personal support;
- Learn quickly, respond rapidly and adapt constantly as the company continues its growth;
- Act as an adept gatekeeper; planning, coordinating and ensuring the CEO’s time is aligned with their priorities through demonstrated understanding of the business;
- Manage email; filtering, prioritizing and responding as appropriate;
- Represent the executive and the business with internal and external contacts;
- Organize events/engagements for the executive and supporting teams;
- Flawlessly coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Ability to influence decisions through synthesizing multiple options and presenting recommendations including data and cost-benefit analyses;
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants to streamline company-wide initiatives and executive coverage;
- Proactively address issues, think outside the box and independently figure out how things work;
- Anything else deemed appropriate to facilitate the CEO's day-to-day responsibilities.
- 5+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant for a CEO in a hyper-growth company or similar;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized while having high attention to detail;
- Approach challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented attitude;
- High integrity and proven track record in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others;
- Self-directed and proactive, but has the ability to take direction;
- Deliver under pressure and with changing deadlines flawlessly;
- Shares a passion for Skillz, esports, sports and/or gaming;
- BA/BS preferred.