Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
11 days ago
Klang is a Berlin-based game studio whose mission is to create deep and meaningful online experiences that bring people together.
At the heart of Klang is SEED, a large-scale virtual world that will provide immersive social experiences through gaming.
Caring, Harmony and Innovation are at the core of SEED as well as our core values as a company. We want to continue building a nurturing and collaborative environment for our employees with an evolving structure that adapts as we grow.
As the Executive Team Assistant (f/m/d) you will be the trusted and reliable administrative backbone to the Executive Team. In this role you will work closely with the CEO, COO and Executive Producer, to ensure that all administrative and organisational tasks run smoothly. Would you like to help support the Executive Team in a way that will make a huge impact on their everyday lives? Then we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Calendar management for the CEO, COO and Executive Producer
- Manage incoming correspondence, answering emails and calls
- Manage and prioritise the CEO’s workflow
- Make travel arrangements (including VISAs) and itinerary planning, taking covid regulations into consideration
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reports
- Record minutes from meetings
- Managing complex administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- This role is based in Berlin but you will be required to travel 10 to 15% of the time.
Who you are:
- You have experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or have worked in a similar role, working with C-levels executives.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are able to prioritize tasks of competing urgency, self-organise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- You are comfortable working autonomously
- You have a positive and solution-oriented mentality - no task is too big or small!
- You are warm, engaging and self-reflective, able to easily build rapport with people from all backgrounds.
- Your colleagues would describe you as proactive and attentive to details.
- You are able to work with people in different time-zones.
- You understand discretion and confidentiality
- Spoken & written German
- Work experience in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Monthly public transport travel pass
- Monthly company co-contributions to private pensions
- Reimbursement for physical health activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health support
- Flexible office hours (with core hours)
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office, adjustable standing desks, and mobile AC units for hot summers
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.