17 days ago
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for the CEO and President and will have the opportunity to interact with and assist the entire Wave Executive team. We are seeking a diligent, proactive individual with strong experience providing high level administrative support across several projects, executives and teams. This position is often the first point of contact with internal and external partners and must have a positive, helpful attitude that is a strong reflection of the Wave brand.
This is a demanding, fast-paced position that requires the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, think critically, exercise judgement and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This positions handles a range of projects including heavy meeting management, booking travel, managing lists and sensitive documentation, as well as helping with events. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive and flexible, with an unwavering commitment to the little details. Due to the fast-paced nature of our work, the ability to quickly pivot and address new situations and tasks is a must. Please note this position does require a fully flexible individual with the ability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours.
- Assist CEO and President (two separate executives) in daily administrative needs -- meeting scheduling, travel scheduling, sophisticated calendar management -- in a proactive manner that anticipates needs and challenges before they arise; Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Assist in administrative management of LA office location -- guest reception, office supply management, snacks, purchasing of supplies/equipment, process/distributing incoming mail, conference scheduling and room management, office special events, Board meetings and events, office maintenance.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Serve as the "face of Wave" to major recording artists and music industry visitors to the office and company events.
- Take responsibility for the management of Executive meetings, including weekly meetings, and more complex Company summits and offsites -- including agenda management, materials procurement, technology management and all the coordination before, during and after events
- Assist with management of company online and in-person social events, including distributions (mailings) of supporting materials to remote employees and friends of Wave;
- Assist with other tasks as assigned, including but not limited to some personal scheduling along with personal errands and miscellaneous projects.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years related experience preferred
- Proficiency or familiarity with productivity software (Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, Confluence, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates initiative, problem-solving and follow-through
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entertainment/media industry experience
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- Passion for innovation and efficiency
Office Location: 3375 Robertson Place, Suite B, Los Angeles, CA 90034
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000**
**Salaries at Wave are based on a few factors including a candidate's location (to account for any cost of living differences), their experience level and their performance during the interview process. On top of a cash salary we also include company equity in the form of stock options with every full time offer as well as other benefits (insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, laptop/desktop and other IT equipment as needed, subsidized monthly home internet, etc). Salary ranges at Wave are determined based on the job requirements, experience level and market data attained from compensation surveys.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.