4 days ago
As an Executive Assistant you will provide the studio Managing Director with support in relation to the management and coordination of operations in the studio.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language).
What you will do
- Provide the Managing Director with support in relation to professional appointments, meeting managements as well as general organization and calendar management;
- Organize and prepare meetings for the Managing Director, both internally and externally, and record the minutes of the meeting for future reference;
- Manage and coordinate various completing priorities on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Liaise with the Travel & Relocation Specialist to arrange travel for the Managing Director or any incoming guests of the studio as appropriate;
- Support the creation of new studio processes and organization and coordinate with the studio on behalf of the Managing Director where appropriate;
- Assist the Managing Director in the preparation and review of any presentations or workshops which are to be used both internally and externally;
- Collaborate with the leadership team to organize and prepare meetings as and when required;
- Collate data and information to assist in the creation of our Studios Operations Reports
- Support the studio Managing Director with any additional tasks or duties
What you'll bring
You are communicative, have the ability to multitask and prioritize when needed. You have an innovative approach and are willing to help on every part of the project where your knowledge and skills are beneficial. You have a solid work ethic regarding the quality of your work and strong organizational skills, combined with a high attention to details. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
- Think outside the box
- Complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little/or no guidance
- Experience and interest in service & hospitality, internal and external communications is preferred, as well as roles within project management
- Work experience as an Executive assistant or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
- Fluent in Swedish & English
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.