14 days ago
Who we’re looking for:
An ambitious, professional, self-driven individual to provide onsite executive support to a SVP-Level leadership team member. This is an amazing opportunity to become a member of a positive, collaborative work culture while promoting company scale.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an expert at multitasking, problem-solving, and organization. You will maintain complex schedules, complete extensive administrative tasks and be integral in managing the executive’s productivity. If you enjoy a mission-driven, fast-paced environment where your work directly impacts an organization's effectiveness, this role may be the perfect fit.
What you'll do:
- Oversee high-volume executive support for a SVP-Level leadership team member. ;
- Act as an adept gatekeeper; planning, coordinating and ensuring the executive’s time is aligned with their priorities through demonstrated understanding of the business;
- Manage email; filtering, prioritizing and responding as appropriate;
- Represent the executive and the business with internal and external contacts;
- Organize events/engagements for the executive and supporting teams;
- Flawlessly coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Address impromptu tasks as they arise and personal items as required;
- Ability to influence decisions through synthesizing multiple options and presenting recommendations including data and cost-benefit analyses;
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants throughout the business to streamline processes and executive coverage;
- Proactively address issues, think outside the box and independently figure out how things work;
- Anything else deemed appropriate to facilitate your executive’s day-to-day responsibilities.
- 5+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant for a SVP-level or similar;
- Excellent computer skills and fluency with PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite and Calendar;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized while having high attention to detail;
- Ability to manage several projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- High integrity and proven track record in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others;
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Self-directed and proactive, but has the ability to take direction;
- Flexibility in working independently or partnering with a variety of teams;
- Ability to adapt to quick changing scheduling and last minute requests;
- Fast learner and can convey correct information regarding operations, policies, practices etc., quickly and efficiently;
- Develop cross-functional relationships between departments;
- Experience with start-up environment, rapid growth, or tech is a plus;
- Shares a passion for Skillz, esports and/or gaming;
- BA/BS preferred.
Location: This role will be working onsite out of our San Francisco office located in the Financial District to support members of our Senior Leadership. We are open to Las Vegas candidates who can travel to San Francisco 80% of the time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .