This job might no longer be available.
Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong, China
6 months ago
Roblox China – Executive Assistant
Location: Shenzhen, China
Roblox China is a joint venture between Roblox Corporation and Tencent Holdings, with its HQ in Shenzhen, China.
Roblox, a global online experience brings people around the world together through play by inspiring imagination, creativity, and learning through shared online experiences. Every month, more than 100 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital worlds. All of these digital worlds are built by the Roblox community, made up of over 2 million creators.
Roblox has pursued a vision of creating a new ‘human co-experience’ category that combines gaming, entertainment, social and media. Players share experiences, socialize, create and learn.
The strategic partnership with Tencent, one of the largest internet companies in the world, will accelerate these efforts in China.
Tech Crunch recently published a 3-part profile on Roblox, reposted here:
Roblox’s CEO gave a talk at a recent Roblox Developer Conference that sets out what to expect from Roblox in the next few years.
China is a truly strategic market for Roblox and very important to accomplishing the mission of bringing the world together through play.
The Executive Assistant reports to the General Manager, and will work with both Roblox's senior leadership team and Tencent’s senior management.
- Organizedand tech savvy with 3+ years experience in a supportive role
- Detail oriented, driven, able to self organize and comfortable with ambiguity
- An effective communicator, and a proactive project manager
- Resourcefuland creative
- Calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Able to handleconfidential information with discretion
- Passionateabout technology and innovation
- Professional, responds with the highest level of integrity
- Team Oriented, willingness to "pitch in" when needed and establish relationships throughout the organization
- Bilingual, be excellently fluent in both Chinese and English
- Support our General Manager
- Manage complex calendars
- Act as a gatekeeper for executives and advocate for group
- Own and maintain organizational communications: org charts, meeting notes, etc
- Plan and execute team events
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements
- Submit expense reports
- Draft and edit presentations
- Teach our General Manager Chinese